In this article, we will see how to improve the off-page optimization for a web site or blog this point are helpful for who doesn’t know before Seo off-page optimization
the search engine wants to do their jobs as best as possible by referring users to websites and content that is most relevant to what the user is looking for. this is determined by the site content, how fast is loading your site, how often your site is linked to from other sites, and user experience, design, navigation, and bounce rate also
optimize for different types of results in addition to optimizing for the desktop experience, focus on mobile and tablets optimization with along other media also
What is on-page and off-page Seo?
In Seo they are two ways of optimization:
- On-page SEO: in on-page optimization includes providing good content, content is very important, and selecting good keywords, putting a keyword incorrect place, giving appropriate title to every page, etc.
- Off-page-SEO: off-page optimization includes link building, this one of the important factors google ranking your blog, submit your page link popularity by submitting open directories, link exchange,etc..
In SEO off-page optimization and on-page optimization is very important to follow some of the important points for SEO off-page optimization
- Keyword Density
- meta description
- Meta keywords
- Technical methods
- Social Media Sharing
- robots.txt file
- XML sitemap
- Images alt text
- H1..to h6
Keyword Density: based on your content (No of words) you will maintain a minimum of 2 to 3 times your keyword at the correct place. you will use h1 to h6.
- Backlinks: the backlinks are very important in google ranking Google will rank your site depending on traffic from referring domains also you should be built quality links for that you will post some guest articles in some other sites. these backlinks are majorly two types like do-follow and no-follow compared to no-follow do-follow links will give the best rank
- Meta Description: Meta description character limit 160 basically description can be any length but google truncate your description to ~155–160 characters and try to put your keyword in meta description
- Meta keywords: you will include related to your tile some meta keywords in the head section and inside the content also.
- Technical methods: SEO techniques are classified into two broad categories:
- White hat SEO: white hat SEO ensures that the content a search engine indexes, subsequently rank and a web page content should have been created for the users and not just for the search engines.and also it will ensure a good quality of the pages.it does not allow in any deception.
- black hat Seo: in SEO black hat techniques are don’t approve and attempt to minimize the effect of.this techniques also calling spamdexing. see the some of the black hat techniques(Hide text, keyword, raising the keywords counting at the page level, create a low-quality web page with little content ..etc
- Social Media Sharing: for improving your site traffic best way to make your pages as shareable in social media
- Comments: comments also one of an important factor in google search engines so you should try to keep some comments on your posts.
- Robots.txt file: through robots.txt file the website owner will tell to google search engine how to crawl and index pages on their site.so you should have maintained the roboats.txt files
- XML sitemap: The XML sitemap is indicated in your website posts and pages (navigation urls) this XML sitemap will use google search engine crawlers. When robots crawl your site must use your site’s internal links to navigate it
- BreadCrumbs: breadcrumbs will make easy to search and it will tell us where we stand on site
- Images alt text: optimize your all images with alt text like what exactly that picture will say and submit that images urls in some other sites
- H1..to h6 : try to Add the subheadings in side the content by using h1 to h6
- How to improve off-page optimization tips - April 23, 2020
- Best Hosting platforms for WordPress blog - April 10, 2020
- SEO Tips and Tricks for WordPress Blog for Fast-Growing - April 9, 2020